- bellathorneI was sexually abused and physically growing up from the day I can remember till I was 14..when I finally had the courage to lock my door at night and sit by it. All damn night. Waiting for someone to take advantage of my life again. Over and over I waited for it to stop and finally it did. But some of us aren’t as lucky to get out alive. Please today stand up for every soul Mistreated. #timesup
- Load more comments
- ezi_rahSome people don’t dare to share their story like you did.. Thanks for being honest and for helping those who didn’t dare to talk.. ❤️ stay true
- crissfk2Stay strong bella ❤
- 17.luasYou are strong. I love you ♥
- ankaholubovaStay strong love you ❤💙
- sachinbora_Stay str💪ng bella💕💕
- baylee.parrawahhh i’m glad you’re alright and im glad you spoke out against tgis
- nikitarosebaileyI love you. Thank you. We are so strong and so brave.
- cait.hale92Thank you for sharing. Love you soo much!
- naomitp1I respect you so much more after this and I am glad you’re staying strong. Always be hopeful. Sending positivity your way 😊🌸
- diiannuswantariiStay strong bella 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- Stay strong Bella! Thank you for sharing this
- miriamhopelessStay strong💗
- email@example.com lit
Thorne in March 2014
|Born||Annabella Avery Thorne
October 8, 1997
Pembroke Pines, Florida, U.S.
Annabella Avery Thorne (born October 8, 1997) is an American actress and singer. She played Ruthy Spivey in the television series My Own Worst Enemy, Tancy Henrickson in the fourth season of Big Love, and CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel series Shake It Up. She also appeared as Hilary/”Larry” in Blended and as Celia in Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. In 2015, she played Madison in The DUFF, Amanda in Perfect High and Hazel in Big Sky. Thorne currently stars as Paige on the Freeform series, (Famous in Love).
It’s my hope that even more, inspiring people come forward to give hope to other survivors and to help them find their courage and find their voice. It can help them heal and encourage them to stand up together with survivors all over the world to make a change in the lives of children everywhere.